Anyone who employs people needs support from time to time in managing those people. What you may not want is the cost of employing a highly qualified human resources professional full or part time. The Personnel Consultancy is your solution to this dilemma.
Working in partnership with you, we provide a practical advisory support service that is employment law orientated to help you run your organisation’s human resource needs.
Many employment law advice services with an insurance based approach offer very cautious advice that does not help you deal with problems as they occur. Our advice is designed to keep you from claims, whilst also helping you meet problems head on.
When it comes to providing advice or taking actions we can provide:
- Practical employee relations advice and support to enable you and your staff to understand and fulfil their roles and responsibilities
- Advice and support on the drafting and implementation of Staff Handbooks, policies, and employment contracts
- Writing or reviewing letters, scripts, hold or support you with disciplinaries, grievances or in investigating problems or areas of concern
- Support for projects such as restructuring, reorganisation and redundancies; relocations; TUPE; start-ups
- Training for your managers and/or staff